Why Choose Spirit of Lotus?
When it comes to choosing a massage therapist, some people aren't sure what to look for. Finding not only the right establishment, but the right therapist, is essential for getting the experience and results you need. New clients never know what they will be getting when they go to see someone new, and the potential for spending your hard earned money on a session that does not meet your standards can run high.
In an effort to help you minimize the risk of wasting your time and money, let me give you a rundown and how things are run at Spirit of Lotus Therapeutic Massage & Wellness, and what is different about the way things are done here compared to many other establishments, particularly the franchises that are so front and center when it comes to advertising revenue.
- You will receive the full amount of time you book for your session. Unfortunately, when you book an hour massage, many places only give you what they refer to as a "clinical hour" - 50 minutes hands on. Typically, the first five minutes and the last five minutes are deducted from your session for you to get on and off the table and for the massage therapist to get the room turned over. At Spirit of Lotus, you will get a full 60 minutes of massage time if that is what you booked. It's not uncommon for clients to receive an extra five minutes or so to make sure the job is done right, free of charge. Either way, you will get every bit of time that you are paying for.
- You will get a proper intake before your session. After you fill out the form, we will talk about what you need from the session, and, if necessary, spend a couple of minutes doing an assessment to determine what treatment will best help you.
- You will have the opportunity to talk to the therapist after the session to ask questions, make comments, and receive appropriate self care advice to help you when you go home. A time cushion is booked between sessions to allow for this, so you are not simply rushed out the door immediately after payment.
- You will get a massage designed just for you. It's not about routine massages at Spirit of Lotus. In fact, I love creating personalized sessions to meet the challenges faced by each individual to get the results you are looking for.
- Private waiting area. You won't be sitting in a waiting area surrounded by strangers, because Spirit of Lotus only takes one client at a time and has a private, comfortable waiting area for you as you fill out your intake form or wait for your session start time.
- Personalized service. You always get the same massage therapist at Spirit of Lotus, so your therapist will get to know you and your needs very well. You don't have to explain everything each time to yet another therapist. You can book appointments in the way that works best for you - online, through a text, email, phone call. How many service providers can you shoot a text to when you need to schedule an appointment while on the go?
- A very high success rate. I get results. That is my focus with every single session. Whatever the client's need - pain relief, increased range of motion, decreased stress and tension - it is rare that they do not get the relief they need exactly as I expect them to.
- Professionalism, reliability, flexibility, and a very high standard of customer service. At Spirit of Lotus, clients are treated with the respect and compassion they deserve. Your needs are the first priority. I do, and will, go above and beyond to accommodate the needs of my clients.
- A highly skilled and friendly massage therapist. You are getting the best, and that is the truth. I love what I do and I excel at it. You will get amazing bodywork when you are on my table, every time. And, if you are the kind of client who prefers quietness through your session, I will honor that. If you are the kind that prefers friendly chat, I love to honor that, as well. It is your session.
- Convenient, beautiful location with a comfortable massage room. Spirit of Lotus is located near the front of Kingwood in a very classy building called Park Avenue Studios. The massage room is always kept at a comfortable temperature (which can be altered to your liking), with a comfortable table, soft relaxing music and decor, in a quiet location.
- Free amenities, such as hot towels and aromatherapy, are available and included for any session.
Still not convinced? Check out these client reviews!