1. How to be gentle and graceful with people.
2. How important it is to take care of yourself.
3. How to relate to and carry on a conversation with absolutely anyone, regardless of age, interests, background, etc.. We are all just people.
4. Pain is subjective. Everyone experiences their pain differently, and no one person's pain is more or less important or valid than another's.
5. All humans are incredibly beautiful when they allow themselves to be vulnerable.
From the studio of
Licensed Massage Therapist